The Ekiti State University is poised with the vision of producing graduates who are capable of addressing today’s socioeconomic and environmental complexities by conducting versatile research in the humanities, sciences, and technology, guided by information and communication technology.
Delivering a high standard of education shaped by excellent instruction and research that benefits cultures, societies, and economies, The Ekiti State University, was founded on 30th March, 1982, with the motto of the University is “Knowledge, Honour and Service”.
For the position listed below, applications are welcomed from candidates who have the requisite qualifications.
Job Title: Director of Health Services
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- The applicant must have at least 15 years of post-qualification experience, of which two (2) years must be spent as a Deputy Director or at least five (5) years as a Deputy Chief Medical Officer in a public university, and they must be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Public or community health master’s degree, or its equivalent, is required.
Mode of Application
Candidates who are eligible should submit 35 copies of their application along with a résumé that includes the information listed below:
- Name in Full (Surname First)
- Date of Birth and Place of Birth
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Name and Age(s) of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Association with a Professional Organization (s)
- Work history, including complete information on previous and current positions.
- Other pursuits besides current employment
- Names, addresses of three references, and
- Proposed availability date if offered
The position for which the application is being made along with any supporting documentation should be noted at the left hand corner of the envelope in which it is enclosed and should be addressed to;
Ekiti State University,
P.M.B 5363, Ado Ekiti,
- Candidates should ask their referees to send references on them directly to email@example.com addition to providing the names and addresses of three referees.
- Only those who were shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates must submit vision and mission statements for the growth of the department they are applying for that are no longer than 1,000 words.
- A soft copy of the application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to the hard copy being submitted.
3rd May, 2023.