Establishing and maintaining, efficient, and viable healthcare systems in 150 countries around the world is the goal of Management Sciences for Health (MSH), an international non-governmental organization that works with nations and communities to save lives and promote public wellbeing of the world’s poorest in society.
Management Sciences for Health are recruiting to fill the Position of;
SMC Health Product Management Consultant
Job Type: Part time
Job ID: R2805
- Applicant must be a Pharmacist.
- An added benefit is having a master’s degree.
- Prior SMC or malaria implementation experience.
- Basic knowledge of computers MS Word, spreadsheets, other data entry programs, and statistical analysis software like SPSS are relevant.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Oral.
- Being able to communicate in the native tongue would be beneficial.
- Readiness to travel 25% of the time.
- The consultant for malaria health products is expected to work five days a week, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (except on public holidays).
The Senior Technical Manager will be assisted in performing the following tasks by the Malaria Health Product Management Consultant;
- He or she is obligated to assist with health facility and store assessments, make sure they adhere to minimum requirements, and record all information appropriately.
- Assist SMOH officers in ensuring that all hiring criteria are met by working closely with them.
- He or she is required to assist the state with the micro-planning and quantification of SMC products as well as the maintenance of a reliable distribution strategy.
- He or she is responsible for monitoring all transactions from state medical stores to healthcare facilities and making sure that all SMC products are delivered up to the last mile with all required documents are properly filled out and signed.
- He or she will be in charge of compiling daily logistics and services data from the implementing states and entering it in the database for reconciliation.
- Collaborate with the central team to evaluate the daily consolidation reports from the database in order to inform the implementing facilities about the stock status and make informed decisions to improve the consistent supply of SMC products.
- He or she will assist in performing the SMC training in the assisted States.
- Support the implementing states in managing their LGA-level stock of SMC commodities.
- Collect all state-level Pharmacovigilance reports in close collaboration with the SMC supervisors for each state.
- Support the conduct of SMC products monthly close out and warehouse location reports for insurance update in the implementing states.
- Support the writing of end-of-cycle reports by the implementing state.
- Assist in the coordination of final data review meetings at the LGA and state by collaborating with the implementing states.
- Perform any additional tasks tasked by the senior technical manager.
Click on the link below to apply
There is no specified deadline for applications.
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023 for Narcotic Assistance Cadre
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply