BET, owned by the ViacomCBS network, is among the top pay-TV channels in the United States. It is well-known for the television programs and made-for-TV movies it produces specifically for African American consumers. The best part is you can get bet plus free on firestick.
In this article, our main focus will be on how to bet plus free on firestick. We will show you a step-by-step guide on downloading and installing bet plus free on firestick.
Over the years, we have seen a lot of television networks launching their streaming service to gain more audiences. Thus, the BET cable network’s streaming service was introduced, which they called BET Plus. This service is mainly made for African American people.
Users can watch original TV programs, films, series, specials, comedy TV, and more on BET Plus. Additionally, this package provides 1,000 hours of your preferred Black entertainment, including your favorite films, TV shows, and series.
It is a streaming service with a monthly fee of $9.99 and a free trial period of 7 days. This service is accessible on several devices, including iOS, Android, smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, and others.
How to Download and Install BET Plus on Firestick
If the BET Plus app is not yet available, you can sideload it onto your Firestick. Otherwise, you can get it directly. If neither of the above-listed solutions worked, you could try the casting method.
How to Install and Watch BET+ on Firestick directly from Amazon App Store
By accessing the Amazon APP store, you can quickly install BET+ and watch it on Firestick. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:
- First, ensure your Firestick gadget is connected to the TV.
- Turn on your Firestick next, then go to the Amazon APP store.
- Then perform a web browser search for the Amazon APP store.
- You can log in to your account using your Firestick login information.
- Use the search bar on the “App Store” home page.
- Enter “BET Plus” and select the official app.
- Simply pick the continue button after clicking the Get the app icon.
- Simply launch your Firestick and select the Apps category.
- Get the BET Plus app by scrolling down and signing in with your account information.
Finally, you can stream the app on your large screen to improve your viewing experience.
How to Install and Watch BET+ on Firestick using Sideloading Process
You can utilize the sideloading procedure to download the app if it isn’t available on the Amazon app store.
- Start by turning on your Firestick and establishing a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Access the Firestick homepage, choose Settings, and then select the My FireTV area.
- Enter the Developer menu and turn on the Apps from the Unknown Sources setting.
- Go to the Firestick home page’s search area and type in the Downloader app.
- Open the Downloader app after selecting the Download option and installing it.
- The downloading process begins when the BET Plus URL is entered, and the Go button is clicked.
- Open the BET Plus app after downloading it, then create an account and subscribe to BET Plus.
- Open BET Plus right now to start watching your favorite shows on Firestick.
The BET Plus app is available for iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle, Amazon FireTV, Android TV, Vizio TV, Roku, and other Web-enabled devices. This is a good site for watching black cultural films on a mobile device.