Apply for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment 2023/2024, link portal to apply online will be provided here. Get started under.
This post contains information on NAFDAC recruitment portal (www.nafdac.gov.ng), how to apply for NAFDAC 2023 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be among the successful applicants for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023.
Here are some facts about NAFDAC:
- NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993, which was later amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now known as the NAFDAC Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- The agency is under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Health.
- NAFDAC is responsible for the registration of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water in Nigeria.
- The agency also carries out inspections of facilities involved in the production, storage, and distribution of regulated products.
- NAFDAC has the power to seize and destroy substandard and counterfeit products, as well as prosecute offenders.
- The agency operates through various directorates, including Registration and Regulatory Affairs, Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Drug Evaluation and Research, and Laboratories and Quality Management.
- NAFDAC has been recognized internationally for its efforts in regulating food and drug products in Nigeria, and has won several awards for its work.
- The agency has faced challenges in its efforts to regulate the market, including inadequate funding, lack of adequate equipment, and limited manpower.
- In recent years, NAFDAC has taken steps to improve its operations, including the introduction of electronic registration and tracking systems, and collaboration with other agencies and international organizations.
- NAFDAC is committed to ensuring that Nigerians have access to safe and effective food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water, and works tirelessly to achieve this goal.
Registration Form Requirement for NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
Applicants applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sitting.
Academic Qualifications Required
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or a Higher national diploma in a relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAFDAC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on nafdac.gov.ng
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NAFDAC.
How to apply for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control jobs Vacancy
To register/apply, visit www.nafdac.gov.ng