NDLEA Recruitment Available Positions /Essential Requirements 2023/2024: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment available job positions and requirement for 2023/2024 has been announced. Available positions, requirements and steps on how to apply can be found in this article.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), announces the beginning of its recruitment process for qualified Nigerians who are interested in joining the organization in its fight against drug abuse. The opportunity to become part of a committed team of professionals working for a drug-free Nigeria allows individuals who are committed in changing their communities to do so.
The Agency seeks applications from candidates who are qualified for the positions listed below:
NDLEA Available Positions for Recruitment 2023/2024
|Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II||First Degree/HND from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate|
|Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I||LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, or equivalent|
|Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics||MBBS or DVM|
|Chief Narcotic Agent||Nigerian Certificate of Education, Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy Technicians, Lab Technicians, Dental Technicians|
|Senior Narcotic Agent||National Diploma (ND)|
|Narcotic Agent||Five Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including English and Mathematics|
|Narcotic Assistant I||At least Four Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English Language|
|Narcotic Assistant II||At least three credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics or English Language|
|Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener.||Evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III|
Essential Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian by birth and own a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of entry.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.65 meters tall and female applicants must be at least 1.60 meters tall.
- Must be drug-free and have not previously been convicted of a crime.
- A certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital must be presented by applicants, who must also be in good health.
- Online applications must be uploaded through the applicants’ personal email addresses and phone numbers.
How to apply for NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024
For more information, Kindly visit www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Application Form Closing Date for NDLEA Jobs Enlistment 2023/2024
The deadline for online registration is is on the 8th of April, 2023