Nigeria Security and civil defence corps (NSCDC) has started its recruitment for interested applicants. The recruitment is open to applicants who want to apply for Civil Defence and Immigration Service Board.
Interested applicants are to log on to the official website: www.nscdc.gov.ng
Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution
- All applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A copy of certificates and requisite qualifications in the section of application.
- Certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals.
- All applicants must do drug test to be qualified for the recruitment.
- Applicants must not be ‘financially embarrassed’.
- All applicants must be between the ages of 18 years and 30 years with exception to doctors and pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicants Height measurement must not be less than 1.65m for (Males) and 1.60m for (Females);
- Applicant’s chest measurement only applies to men and must not be less than 0.87.
- All certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation shall not be accepted after recruitment.
How to Apply
All Applications shall be made online through the official website: www.nscdc.gov.ng to fill out and submit the application form via same portal.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening.
- NIS said candidates with multiple applications shall be disqualified.
- Candidates should note that application is absolutely free
Application Instructions and Notice
- Candidates are expected to log on to the portal (see link above), fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. Please ensure you memorize or copy the number. It will be required for subsequent login and future references.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.