eHealth4everyone is recruiting for Public Health Analyst – apply here. Link portal application for eHealth4everyone Jobs Recruitment for Public Health Analyst. Download form here.
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters, and fliers, who will focus on public health-related eHealth research, as well as help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health, who should be able to work with little or no supervision remotely.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health & digital health tools by public health officials in health ministries, departments, and agencies. This will involve some literature review, data analysis, and data collection through interviews and other methods.
- Guide, contribute to, and supervise software conceptualization, design, and development for public health use
- Where fieldwork is involved, provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during fieldwork and present it to the team.
- Prepare or support the preparation of concept notes, proposals, grant applications, reports, and other project documents related to the planning, implementation, or evaluation of projects.
- Support data collection, collation, aggregation, and integration
- Support and conduct data analysis
- Research, write and review blog articles and other written communication formats in health-related areas and other areas of competence Proofread, analyze and critique articles and reports
Required Qualifications and Skills Needed
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with stakeholders and clients and dealing with sensitive issues.
- The candidate must reside in Abuja.
- An ability to work across multiple projects and tasks.
- Basic knowledge of health systems.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills.
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis, and data analysis.
Method of Application for Public Health Analyst Recruitment 2023 at eHealth4everyone
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online