A digital health firm called eHealth4everyone, based in Nigeria (Africa), uses information technology and data science to improve the delivery of healthcare services. The approach at eHealth4Everyone uses information and technology with the end aim of preserving lives. If having health care is a right, then eHealth4everyone team’s proven healthcare technology solutions and know-how shouldn’t be considered a privilege.
eHealth4everyone is recruiting for the position below:
- Assist and carry out research on public health & digital health tools by public health officials in health ministries, departments, and agencies. Data analysis, data collection through interview sessions and other procedures, as well as a review of the literature, will all be involved.
- Oversee, assist, and contribute to the categorization, design, and development of software for use in public health
- Document best practices and lessons discovered while conducting fieldwork, and then present it to the team where it is necessary.
- Develop or assist in the creation of concept notes, grant applications, grant proposals, reports, and other project documents related to project planning, project implementation, or project evaluation.
- Aid the grouping, categorization, and integration of data
- Research, write, and evaluate blog posts and other written communication formats in the fields of health and other areas of expertise. review, and offer feedback on articles and studies.
- Analyze data
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A public health master’s degree
- The applicant must live in Abuja
- Basic understanding of healthcare systems
- Experience working with clients and stakeholders on sensitive issues for three to five years
- Excellent detail-oriented and organized
- The capacity to work on numerous projects and tasks
- Effective communication and public speaking abilities
- Ability to manage projects, coordinate projects, conduct statistical analysis, and analyze data
15th April, 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online