United State federal Bureau of Prisons is currently recruiting for the position of Health System Administrator.
Do you wish to see the latest jobs in the United States federal bureau of prisons and other jobs in the united state government sector? Then this page will provide you with all 2023 related jobs and how to apply online.
Requirement for Application of Health System Administrator
Applicants must possess one year of specialized experience in progressively responsible analytical or administrative, or clinical management or supervisory experience in the health care field. In this role, you must have:
- Worked in an authoritative or advisory role over an operating health care facility or higher organizational echelon
- Maintained a close working relationship with facility managers
- Analyzed and/or coordinated administrative, clinical, or other service activities
- Provided knowledge of:
- missions, organizations, programs, and requirements of health care delivery systems
- regulations and standards of various regulatory and credentialing groups
- government-wide, agency, and facility systems
- requirements in various administrative areas such as budget, personnel, and procurement
- Demonstrated management skills with the ability to:
- delegate authority
- evaluate and oversee people and programs
- recognize and adapt to changing priorities
You must have knowledge about the interrelationships and interdependencies among various medical and administrative services and programs.
How to Apply for Health system Administrator
Eligible Applicants are to log on to the official website: Check for the latest Health System Administrator openings on usajobs.gov for further enquiries.
Note that we provide the most recent update on health job recruitment for more updates we advice you frequently refresh this page.