United State federal Bureau of Prisons is currently recruiting for the position of Treatment Specialist across the country.
Do you wish to see the latest jobs in the United States federal bureau of prisons and other jobs in the united state government sector? Then this page will provide you with all 2023 related jobs and how to apply online.
Requirements for Treatment Specialist at USBOP
Required treatment specialist knowledge, skills, and abilities (ksas):
- Experience in group and/or individual counseling.
- Knowledge of psychological problems and theories of human behavior.
- Ability to communicate in writing and orally.
- Ability to use time and resources efficiently.
EDUCATION: Four-year degree that included at least 24 semester hours of Treatment Specialist related education. Courses should include sociology, correctional administration, criminal justice, government/political science, psychology, social work, counseling, and related behavioral sciences. A combination of experience and education (at least 24 semester hours in the behavioral or social sciences) that resulted in the same knowledge gained is also acceptable
HIRING CONSIDERATIONS: Each Treatment Specialist role, position, and pay level have unique requirements for education and work experience — or a combination of both. Please see each job listing for requirement details.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: At time of appointment, applicants must not have reached their 37th birthday, unless they have previously served in a federal civilian law enforcement position covered by special Civil Service retirement provisions — including early or mandatory retirement. In special situations, a waiver may be granted up to age 39 at locations where there is a shortage of applicants under 37.
How to Apply as a Treatment Specialist at USBOP
- See our Treatment Specialist openings at www.usajobs.gov
- Decide which positions and BOP facilities work best for you
- Fill out applications for the roles you are interested in.
- After your application is accepted, you will be added to our register of candidates.
- If selected, we will contact you with an offer.
Note that we provide the most recent update on health job recruitment for more updates we advice you frequently refresh this page.