United State federal Bureau of Prisons is currently recruiting for the position of Chaplain administer across the country.
Do you wish to see the latest jobs in the United States federal bureau of prisons and other jobs in the united state government sector? Then this page will provide you with all 2023 related jobs and how to apply online.
Requirements for Application of Chaplain administer at USBOP
- Ordination or membership in an ecclesiastically recognized religious institute of vowed men or women
- Current ecclesiastical endorsement by the recognized endorsing body of the faith tradition
- Willingness to provide and coordinate programs for inmates of all faiths
- Necessary credentials and the ability to provide worship services in his/her faith tradition
Education: Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
A Master of Divinity degree or the equivalent education from an American Theological School (ATS) accredited residential seminary or school of theology:
- 20 graduate hours of theology
- 20 graduate hours of sacred writings
- 20 graduate hours of church history or comparative religions AND
- 20 graduate hours of ministry courses
Experience: At least 2 years of autonomous experience as a religious/spiritual leader in a parish or specialized ministry setting
How to Apply For the Position of Chaplain administer at USBOP
Interested Applicants are to log on to the official website: Check for the latest Chaplain openings on usajobs.gov
Note that we provide the most recent update on health job recruitment for more updates we advice you frequently refresh this page.
For complete details, please select a Chaplain job announcement on usajobs.gov
Leave a Reply