Work with Dangote Group, apply for ongoing Recruitment for Human Resources Data Analyst, Dangote Cement Transport – register before application form deadline.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Data Analyst, Dangote Cement Transport
Job Requisition No.: HR – DCT Obajana 004
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Dpartment: Logistics (Land Transport)
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining database data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Requirements for Dangote Group Recruitment for Human Resources Data Analyst, Dangote Cement Transport
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Statistics. A certificate in Data Sciences will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Technical Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analtical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at big data queries and report writing.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
How to apply for Dangote Group Recruitment for Human Resources Data Analyst, Dangote Cement Transport
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online