One Acre, founded in 2006, supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services what they need to improve their farms to become more productive.
We give quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within the walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more become more productive and prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund. We serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Odoo / CRM Business Analyst
Career Level Professionals
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
About the Role
- We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to support our Odoo development teams, in charge of analyzing business needs raised by users and translate them into actionable development work for our engineers to implement into our IT solutions, based on the Open-Source Odoo platform.
About our Team:
- We’re a hybrid-remote team working in Agile. Our tooling landscape includes GitHub, Jira and Azure DevOps, operating cloud solutions in Docker/Kubernetes using predominantly Open-Source components including Odoo, Apache Fineract, Keycloak.
- Report to the CRM Development Manager.
- Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation.
- Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes.
- Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years experience in software industry, including 3 – 5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst or Product Management).
- 2+ years experience with Odoo-based solutions and the Odoo ecosystem (CRM, POS) appreciated.
- 2+ years experience in SAP or any other open ERP ecosystem is a must-have.
- Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner – CSM/CSPO certification appreciated.
- Familiarity with large IT projects preferred – PMP certification appreciated.
- A desire to keep learning.
Career Growth and Development:
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Eligibility – This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of any of our countries of operation.