College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Obohia-Ndoki is currently recruiting medical doctors across the country.
Do you wish to see the latest health related jobs? Then this page will provide you with all 2023 health related jobs and how to apply online. College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Obohia-Ndoki, was conceived as a dynamic agent of change in this part of the world. We have continually witnessed the increasing need for quality health care services development in the world in recent years, this has brought about the need for a World Class College of Nursing and Health Sciences which will trained and certify qualified Nurses, Midwives, Public Health Nurses and all other related Health Science Professionals.
Requirements for application of medical doctors at the college of nursing and health sciences
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS) or surgery (BMBS) that is recognized.
- NYSC Discharged Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Candidates must demonstrate evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, good human relations and positive management attributes.
- They shall be of proven personality, integrity and transparency in private and public life; should command respect as well as attract cooperation and loyalty of staff and students.
Terms of Appointment
- All appointment will be on full time and salary negotiable.
- The Condition of Service are as contained in the staff Condition of Service.
How to apply as a medical doctor
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their Applications to the official Email: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.