Download ECOWAS Immersion Internship Program for Young Graduates. The program is open to young graduates from the ECOWAS Member States, aged 32 years or less. Register online.
- Be a citizen of an ECOWAS Member States;
- Hold a Certificate, at the Bachelor (BSc), Master, PhD or equivalent certificate;
- The program positions are defined with ECOWAS Departments and reception structures before each Program, which allows the candidate to apply according to the need expressed by these structures;
- 100 internship positions are expressed for the year 2024 according to the attached list;
- The selection of the beneficiaries of the Immersion Program is made by a Technical Selection Committee;
- Only the selected candidates will be contacted for the rest of the process.
Application Procedure for ECOWAS Immersion Internship Program for Young Graduates
- a request to the ECOWAS Commissioner in charge of Human Development and Social Affairs which describes the motivation of the candidate with expression of his centers of interest, the choice of the profile requested, the desired location of the immersion, as well as the candidate’s commitment to respect the terms and conditions of the program;
- a Curriculum vitae (pdf);
- a copy of a national identity card or passport (ID) (pdf or jpeg);
- a copy of the academic certificates or its equivalent (pdf).
Terms of reference
For further information, please write to the following address:
• The coordination team will only respond to questions or concerns not
addressed in the Terms of Reference.