Standard Chartered Bank International Internship programme Application Form Link Portal is open for interested and qualified candidates. Registration is ongoing – apply here.
Standard Chartered Bank interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
Benefits if shortlisted
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Talent assignments
- Technical and professional skills training
- Future skills development workshops
- Targeted online learning
- Inspiring thought leadership speaker events,
- Real-life business problem solving and more.
Other Benefits includes
- Induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 month training rotation – you’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 month business rotation – your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- New joiner onboarding – to help orientate you into the bank, your new team and your role. SB want to make sure you feel supported in your first few weeks with us.
- Learn and grow – with access to tools and learning experiences to help you realise your full potential. While the experience will vary depending on the team or role you join, you’ll be exposed to all sorts of ways to start your career.
- Be part of the family – not only will you meet other students on our programmes, you’ll also get to meet people from across the bank, build your professional network and understand the Standard Chartered difference.
Link to register for 2023 Standard Chartered Bank Internship programme in your Country
- 2023 – Graduate – Client Coverage – Kenya – (2200031732)
- 2023 –Graduate– Client Coverage-Nigeria
- 2023 – Graduate – CFCC – Nigeria
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – Nigeria
- 2023 – Intern – CPBB– Nigeria
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – Kenya
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – South Africa
- 2023 – Intern – CPBB – Ghana
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – Ghana
- 2023 – Intern – CPBB – Kenya
Apply for Edo Specialist Hospital Recruitment Application Form 2023
Apply now for EHA Clinics Jobs Recruitment Application Form 2023 for Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy