Work in France; apply for Medical Doctor Recruitment Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontières France. Get started under. Application form link registration portal is open for employment. You can now send/submit your application for the position of Medical Doctor at Médecins Sans Frontières France. Start here.
About the company
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract: 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required (fixed term contract) for the malaria peak
Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions.
About the Job offer
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, pre-scribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
- Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking they have understood.
- Follow up the evolution of the hospitalized/IDP patients, through daily visits , consultations and examinations, prescribing the necessary treatment following MSF protocols, deciding whether they can be discharged or transferred to other departments – in collaboration with other doctors- and informing their family about the patient’s evolution.
- Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager or project coordinator about any problem or complication of the patients illness, medical error and monitors the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material.
- Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care.
- Knows and ensures all MSF medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing bio-hazard risks and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected.
- Manage the team under his/her direct responsibility according to MSF HR policies and procedures, supervising their performance, organizing and scheduling shifts and rotations, directly participating in emergencies and on calls if necessary.
- Medical Doctor Diploma Desirable Diploma in Tropical Medicine
- 2 years experience minimum as a Medical Doctor/General practitioner in clinical work (consultations, admissions, ward rounds, lab tests request and results interpretation).
- Desirable in tropical medicine, experience in pediatrics (Triage, Resuscitation, ICU, IPD, SAM, Infectious Diseases).
- Management of malaria peak is required.
- Fluent English (oral and written English), Hausa, Kanuri.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
- People Management
How to apply for Médecins Sans Frontières Recruitment for Medical Doctor
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- for all experience and diplomas mentioned in the CV, the originals (work certificate, birth certificate, school certificate, ID card etc.) will be requested during the interview
- All referees should be from your previous work place
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discrimination on the basis of Gender, Religion, Race.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023 for Narcotic Assistance Cadre
United States Bureau Of Prisons 2023 Chaplain Administer Recruitment
United State federal Bureau of Prisons is currently recruiting for the position of Registered Nurses across the country.
United State federal Bureau of Prisons is currently hiring psychologists across the country
United State federal Bureau of Prisons is currently recruiting for the position of Treatment Specialist